World leader in liquid ring vacuum pumps. It exceeds vacuum requirements and gas compression.
Gardner Denver Nash provides global service and technical support for liquid ring vacuum pumps, compressors and engineered systems through our technical centers, manufacturing plants and service centers strategically located around the world.
Founded in 1905 as Nash Engineering, Gardner Denver Nash was created in September 2004, when Gardner Denver acquired nash_elmo Industries from Audax. nash_elmo resulted from the 2002 merger of The Nash Engineering Company, USA, and elmo vacuum technology GmbH, Germany, formerly a Siemens subsidiary. The combining of Nash, the leader in liquid ring vacuum pumps, with elmo, the leader in side channel blowers, created nash_elmo, a global leader in vacuum technology.
- It was designed with the latest technology improving efficiency of pumps with advanced technical design
- This increases the reliability of the pump resulting in lower maintenance costs
- Better pump hydraulic and the use of patented designs results in better operation flexibility
- The world’s most popular lines in vacuum pump offering options in all sizes for the SC/CL
- These are available new or re-manufactured certified by Nash